Best CrossFit Classes
We are super excited that you’ve decided to research CrossFit and have checked out our website because you are interested in joining Revere CrossFit. CrossFit is an amazing program, community, and culture, and given some hard work and dedication you will reap amazing rewards from it.
CrossFit Group Classes
You’ll be participating in group classes utilizing CrossFit methodologies outlined below.
- Diet: lays the molecular foundations for fitness and health.
- Metabolic Conditioning: builds capacity in each of three metabolic pathways, beginning with aerobic, then lactic acid, and then phosphocreatine pathways.
- Gymnastics: establishes functional capacity for body control and range of motion.
- Weightlifting and Throwing: develop ability to control external objects and produce power.
- Sport: applies fitness in competitive atmosphere with more randomized movements and skill mastery.
What to Expect
Workouts can be adjusted in weight, intensity, and certain mechanics in order to scale to the experience and fitness levels of any individual, be it a total fitness beginner or elite competitive CrossFitter. This is the reason this program gets acclaim from military personnel, professional athletes, soccer Moms, Dads and grandparents alike.
All of our CrossFit Group Classes are coach-led and follow a planned progression roughly 60 minutes in duration and follow this basic structure:
A certified coach will guide you through warming up, followed by movement instruction and demonstration for the workout. The Coach will supervise and correct any movement performed by you during the workout.
Choose your Monthly Plan (12 month Contract)
Month to Month (12 month Contract) Memberships: Membership automatically bill on the anniversary date of your purchase each month for 12 months.
Choose your Month to Month Plan (NO Contract)
Choose your One Time Payment Plan
- All memberships have NO enrollment fee
- Only credit cards and debit cards are accepted for memberships.
- Discounts can not be combined. No refunds are given for discounts presented after initial purchase. Please check to see if you qualify for a discount prior to purchase.
- Discount Rate (Month to Month Membership Only) for: Military, Veteran, First Responders (Police, Fire, Nurse, EMT), Teachers, Students, and Seniors (55 and over). Please bring proper I.D.
- All "NO CONTRACT" memberships require 30 days notice to cancel HERE.
- No refunds will be given.
- Due to the limited amount of spaces available in each class , you will be charged a $5 non-negotiable fee if you book and do not come to class.
- You can NOT transfer your membership to another individual.
- You can NOT share monthly memberships with another individual.
- Revere CrossFit can not be held responsible for the loss or theft of personal items left in the gym or in the car parked on our premises.